Bow top railing gets its name from the rounded tops of the railing.
Due to the sturdiness and safety aspects of this fencing style it is popular with:
- Play areas
- Front gardens
All installations are quoted inclusively and as standard:
- Your old fence is taken down and responsibly disposed of meaning no unsightly mess left in the garden or trips to recycling centre.
- All timber used is high quality and weather treated so you won't have to rush out and treat it.
- Workmanship is guaranteed for 12 months meaning that any installation defects can be reported back to us so we can take care of things.
If you need any advice, simply call up and we'll do our best to assist whether you need to know how high your fence can be through to which fencing works best for your specific needs.
If your fence is in relatively good condition and simply in need of running repairs we can:
- Reinforce posts with concrete struts that give great support and can add years to your fence life.
- Replace broken posts that are rotten or cracked without having to replace the entire fence line.
- Replace broken panels on a like for like basis so they will blend in as they weather.
Get in touch to get help with your fencing project.