A Professional Crown Reduction Will Protect & Extend The Healthy Life Of Your Tree...
Crown Reduction which is often referred to as "Tree Topping" is a way to reduce the size of your tree more safely and stress free.
Tree thinning (known as a thinning cut) is often a solution that works well with people looking for this kind of work.
Further down the page we look at the differences in more detail, but it is sometimes simpler to look at the desired results:
- To reduce the weight of potentially dangerous limbs and improve the health of the tree.
- To remove the lower branches which are a hazard.
- To help balance a misshapen tree that may have suffered storm damage.
- To prevent trees from obstructing or damaging property.
- To prevent damage to overhead power and telecom lines (check to see if this work is the responsibility of the utilities).
It is often best to have a chat over the phone to understand what you are looking to achieve so that the best options can be recommended.
Please scroll down the page for a clear explanation of these services 👇.